Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vaccinations! Are They More Harm Then Good

Last Friday I had a incredible day with my daughter. She was suppose to go to school that day, but she was not feeling well and wanted to stay home. That is also the day that they were doing Hepatitis vaccinations, which we opted out of.

My daughter knew that if she was staying home she will be having a lesson at home of some sort, as we use to be homeschoolers. So I decided to talk about vaccinations and how they could be good but how toxic they really are.

We went and got some lunch, brought it back home and clicked on this link; http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/30/the-greater-good.aspx . It was a link to a  documentary on vaccinations and how they effect our children. It was fate I swear that day, as it was also the last day that it was free to watch. If you click the link now, you will see a 2 minute trailer of the documentary.

As we sat there and watched this documentary I could not help but feel like I was lied to all these years, and how aweful I felt. I had my kids vaccinated and subjected them to these toxic cocktails; up until last year when my husband and I decided no more. This can not be good in the long run, and here I sit trying to get more parents informed before they vaccinate their children.

How these vaccinations can do more harm then good. These vaccines are filled with toxic chemicals that cause cancers, tumors, autism, diabetes, and hearing/vision loss and the list goes on and on.

I started this post a few days ago and here I sit finding more and more information about side effects of vaccinations that I actually feel overwhelmed and want to scream at these Doctors.  They are trying to jam these vaccination into our babies as fast as they can, STOP!  I just want them to stop and ask the parents do you know the possible side effects, but instead we get told that they are safe and we believe them as they wouldn't tell us anything different as they are the Dr, and they know what is best, right?

Well that's where we are wrong, we as parents need to realize that money rules our world, and the pharmaceutical companies have the world wrapped around its sweet needle ejection hands. You got to remember every vaccination that the Dr. gives he gets money for, and some Dr's do not even know about all the side effects. So as parent we need to do the research and don't be afraid to ask questions to your doctor, nurses, other parents, and find the information to make an educated choice for you and your family.

Over the next few weeks I will do series of blog posts dedicated to vaccinations; to help parents find the information that they need before they get their children vaccinated.

Within the next day or two I will post my first of the series in which I will discuss the over 20 vaccinations that you are required to administer to your children before the age of 4. I know you will be disgusted and overwhelmed as I was.

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment